Microsoft released an update for Skype for Business and Lync 2013.
This security update also fixes the following issues:
- Sent emoticons are displayed differently in instant messages between Lync 2010 or 2013 and Skype for Business clients
- Large conversations in Lync 2013 (Skype for Business) are lost in the Conversation History folder in Outlook
- Skype for Business client crashes when you search for a contact in the Skype Directory tab
- No phone numbers are displayed for a user whose photo is disabled in the contact list in Lync 2013 (Skype for Business)
- The Current Conversations option is missing when you do a consultative transfer in Lync 2013
- Call button is unavailable (grayed out) for a meeting organizer in Lync 2013 (Skype for Business)
- Registry key isn’t honored when you customize the title name of user interface in Skype for Business
- Lync 2013 (Skype for Business) users can’t save meeting contents to a redirected folder that’s in Offline mode
Note that this update will upgrade your Lync 2013 client to Skype for Business.
*** The download link was removed by MS – I will update as soon as it’s available.
*** Update is available again.